Subject: Re: flags are in
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 04:55:36 EDT

In a message dated 7/3/2004 2:36:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Hi!
 
Your flags for RLD are in the shed. Also - do you  want me to schedule Howard 
LeBeau to tune the piano before RLD? Jeanette will  be in waxing the floor so 
we'll need to coordinate it. 
 
Thanks for cleaning up the computer - some things  are very speedy now!
 
Thanks,
Patty

Hi!  I am back in HC again (after a rough chemo week with ...  nevermind, I'm 
here that's the main thing.)
 
Glad to know the golf pin flags are in!  I will see Paul soon about  brushing 
up a few holes worth of the old equipment for RLD.
 
Yes, a piano tune would be excellent.  Ideally he should tune it on  the 
morning of the event.  However, if he has not worked on it this season  yet, he 
should come take a look at it the week before to check for technical  stuff and 
to make sure to bring it up to pitch so it will stay there.  With  Pianist par 
excellance Doug Krieger coming, the piano needs to be in good shape  and 
tune.  If Mr. LeBeau has questions for me, he is free to call me.
 
I did take Peachtree off the computer system, and plan to free up more  space 
by archiving some files to CD which I can do with my laptop plus network  
hub.  Also, the graphics tend to slow things down like the pic on the  
letterhead.  I think I know a way to make that go better.
 
Thanks for all your wonderful work!  I saw today was a good museum day  with 
lots of cars in the parking lot.  That is great.
 
I am working feverishly (pun intended) on my program for RLD, so much to  do! 
 I will farm out some of the work to you and Paul, like some of the set  up 
on the lawn of 7Gab and getting the stage ready.  When you have time  this 
week, we should meet on this.
 
Invitations are out, so I expect we will begin seeing responses soon.   We 
will need to do the same as last year, keep track of attendance, gifts and  make 
a list to generate your beautiful name tags.  (I like to save them as  
souvenirs as I'm sure some others do.)
 
Okay, I know its 5 AM as I write this, but I am finally feeling better and  
am restless to get some of these details tied up.  See you real soon!
 
Betsy