Subject: Re: changes to program and list
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 00:54:06 EDT

Hi Patty,
 
Ann will make the changes to the program now as I have already submitted it  
to her and forwarded your email corrections to her.  Please send her and me  
the information on the grant and the names of those who worked on the scanning  
so I can include them on the credits for the slide show and Ann can add the 
info  to the program.  Also, call Ann to find out when she is printing and send 
 her the donor list.  (Only include people who have actually donated  
something, not attendees who are there as guests.  But you knew that  already.)
 
Here again is a corrected Angel list for you to proof.  I hope I have  it 
right now.  I did alphabetize the lists as you rightly suggested.
 
Somehow I am getting things done, but thanks for keeping an eye on  me.  
Chemo brain and bad days get in my way.
 
By the way, we solved the video problem in the slide show, it was a matter  
of changing the display settings in control panel.  I found the answer on  the 
projector web site under FAQ.  All is well for a fine show.   Musicians are 
primed and the PA is working great.  I have the technical end  of things well 
under control now.
 
Thanks everyone for all the good efforts.
 
Betsy