Subject: Re: changes to program and list
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:05:26 EDT

In a message dated 7/26/2004 3:30:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

As for the donors - it doesn't matter whether they attended or not,  correct? 
What if they were invited as guests by your Dad and then paid  something for 
other guests - just list their guests or their names  also?

Actually, you should go by the checks themselves.  All donors are  listed in 
the program whether they attend or  not.  People attending as guests of others 
but who made no  contribution personally, will rate a name badge and can be 
listed in the  program as attendees, but will not receive the thank you/tax 
letter later  on.  Anyone who submits a contribution goes on the list of donors 
to the  roof raising fund.  I will be doing a plaque for them when all checks 
are  in.
 
Is that okay?
 
Betsy