Subject: RE: Thanks!
From: "Larry J. Wagenaar" <[email-masked]>
To: "Patty and Mike Finan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:37:31 -0400

Patty,

If you can use the name holders again that is fine.  We do reuse them here
when people turn them in and we have staff onsite  - but not sure it is
worth the postage for you to mail them back to us.

I'll make sure there are questions about those two items on the survey - I
think we already include that.

Larry

Larry J. Wagenaar, Executive Director
The Historical Society of Michigan
1305 Abbott Rd.
East Lansing,  MI  48823
Phone: (517) 324-1828
Fax: (517) 324-4370
Mobile: (616) 283-4944
E-mail: [email-masked]

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Patty and Mike Finan [mailto:[email-masked]]
  Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 2:19 PM
  To: [email-masked]
  Subject: Re: Thanks!

  Hi Larry!

  If you could add two questions to the survey for me - one about the
facility and how they felt about it and one about the food served. I think
that should take care of it.

  Did you want your extra name badges back?

  Take care,
  Patty
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Larry J. Wagenaar
    To: Patty and Mike Finan
    Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 10:06 AM
    Subject: RE: Thanks!

    Hi Patty,

    Thanks for being the host for the workshop!  I am so glad that it went
well.  TJ did a similar workshop for us in the UP last year and thought he
could do a great job in this expanded setting.

    HSM does a follow-up survey after each workshop.  Once we have the
results I would be happy to share them with you.  I'd also be happy to share
the names/addresses with you for a personal thank you - but I'd prefer we
not both send them a survey.  If you have specific questions you would like
us to add to our normal form we can do it (we do ask about local facilities,
etc. along with content questions).

    I'll look for the lunch invoice and get is paid right away when it
comes.  Thanks, too, for facilitating that!

    Maybe this fall we can talk about another session for summer 2006 on a
topic you feel would be relevant?  We have a variety of workshops that would
be of interest.

    Thanks again for all your help!!!

    Larry

    Larry J. Wagenaar, Executive Director
    The Historical Society of Michigan
    1305 Abbott Rd.
    East Lansing,  MI  48823
    Phone: (517) 324-1828
    Fax: (517) 324-4370
    Mobile: (616) 283-4944
    E-mail: [email-masked]

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Patty and Mike Finan [mailto:[email-masked]]
      Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 10:24 AM
      To: [email-masked]
      Subject: Thanks!

      Hi Larry,

      I just wanted to let you know that things went really well yesterday.
The group had some great questions and TJ was very helpful and shared his
experience. We had three people not show up for class but two have called
and I will send their packet onto them. One suggestion was for a cleaning
class - how to clean items - what to use, what not to do etc.

      I have two questions:
          Do you want the name badges that were left sent back?
          Could I get a class list with addresses? I'd like to send thank
you notes out along with a survey.

      The bill came to $181.46. I put the mailing address and your name on
what I signed so they can invoice you. Do you need the form that I signed? I
can fax a copy of it if you need one.

      Thanks for all of your help and cooperation in putting this together,
Larry. I hope we can set another one for next year.

      Patty Finan
      Huron City Museums
      7995 Pioneer Drive
      Port Austin MI 48467
      989 738-6007