Subject: Finally - wedding pictures for you....
From: "Bernice White-Mauer" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:00:24 -0500

Paul,
Sorry it took awhile to get these to you, I did manage to find a couple of
pictures.  If I get more/better pictures sent to me I will forward them to
you also.  I emailed family and asked people to email me with any suitable
pictures thay may have.  I did think to tell you to contact the photographer
that did our wedding, he's out of Bad Axe and did a wonderful job.  When I
looked through my photos, I realized that he is responsible for most of my
great pictures.  Since I don't have the authority to authorize their use, I
thought you could contact him, and with his permission use some of his
pictures.  You know, print them in your brochure (possibly) and then give
him credit for the pics....Courtesy of Bill Denbrock Photography Bad Axe, MI
I know he did a wedding in October at your location after he shot our
September wedding.  Let me know if any of these helped, or if it is better
to mail a disc/cd to you.
Bill Denbrock's phone number in Bad Axe is (989) 269-9325.
I know that when I was planning my wedding up there I asked you if you
couuld recommend anyone in the area for various things I needed for the day,
it would be great if in exchange for printing a couple of his photos you
could give the brides his name and number..... Just a thought
The pictures are jpeg files, you should be able to see them in any picture
program that you use.
Bernice Rutherford
(800) 399-6970 X 200