Subject: Re: updates to listing please
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 18:18:51 EST

Dear Ms. Finan:

Thank you for visiting World of Art & Antiques and letting us know the 
correct address and phone number of your Museum. We will update our PhoneBook 
listing later today.

We are working on the new version of the World of Art & Antiques. Links to 
the commercial web sites will be also installed at that time. We will notify you 
when the new version will be launched. Advertising information will be 
available.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

Gary Slavin,

<A HREF="http://www.worldartantiques.com">http://www.worldartantiques.com</A>
[email-masked]

Gary Slavin Enterprises, World of Art & Antiques
PO Box 20299
New York, NY 10001-0003