Subject: Re: question
From: "LAURA WEBER" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 11:01:12 -0500

Patty:  I will try to get it removed for you.  Thanks.

Laura Weber
Huron County EDC
[email-masked]

>>> "Patricia Finan" <[email-masked]> 11/05/02 10:54AM >>>
Hello!

My name is Patty Finan and I am Director of Programs at the Huron City
Museums. I would like to ask you about this listing on michigan.org. It
has our address and phone number but the description is not related to
our buildings. We do have the Pointe Aux Barques Life Saving Station but
it is part of the Huron City Museums, not a separate entity. I would
like to delete this entry if that would be possible. The Pointe Aux
Barques Lighthouse already has a listing on this site and this
information may belong there. That is two miles from our museums. 

Please help!

Patty Finan
2740 Grindstone Road
Port Austin MI 48467
989-738-6007