Subject: RE: Web site is down
From: "Ann Benoit" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Patty and Mike Finan'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 13:44:45 -0400

Dear Patty,

Do you have a backup for this web site?  They are telling me that they have
closed it down because they no longer support this format.  I have not
received a single email telling me that this was happening.  We may have
lost the web site and all the information.  I am on hold waiting for a
supervisor now.  I will keep you posted.  I need to know if you have a copy
or if I have to see if I can get them to look for a backup of the web site.
It may not exist.

Ann

From: Patty and Mike Finan [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2008 8:27 AM
To: Katy Parcells; Ann Benoit
Subject: Web site is down
Importance: High

Hello - Ann could you check why the Web site is down? Did we pay our bills
as we were supposed to? It will not come up. And I cannot get in to check
e-mails.  

Thanks,

Patty Finan
Huron City Museums
7995 Pioneer Drive
Port Austin MI 48467
989 738-6007  cell 989 670-8196
www.HuronCityMuseums.org