Subject: RE: Need the pages you want put on the web site
From: "Ann Benoit" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Patty and Mike Finan'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 13:20:24 -0400

Dear Patty,

I will check on the fliers and brochures, and make sure they get printed.  

We contracted for a new printer which now has a minimum requirement on it
again.  It is a newer printer and is smaller than the one I have.  We have
to meet the minimum number of pages for 3 years.  We received it a year ago
May.  It is with Katy because shipping costs for paper are so high.

Katy hopes to come next Tuesday.  Is next Thursday too  close to Sawmill Day
for our meeting?  If so, we can meet Monday or Tuesday with Katy on the
phone, or we can shoot for later on Tuesday when Katy gets here.  Would you
prefer to meet during open days on on a closed day?

Ann

 

From: Patty and Mike Finan [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2008 12:17 PM
To: Ann Benoit
Subject: Re: Need the pages you want put on the web site

We won't need anymore printed this year. We usually don't post any for the
poetry reading and most for Sawmill Day have been distributed already. I was
under the impression that we did not have a printing quota. I have asked
Katy for new wedding flyers and three fold brochures weeks ago and have not
seen anything. If we need to make up numbers, you can always print more
single panel ones also.

Patty

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Ann Benoit <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Patty and <mailto:[email-masked]>  Mike Finan' 

Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 6:31 AM

Subject: RE: Need the pages you want put on the web site

Dear Patty,

What other fliers do we need this year?  We have to use the printer in
Katy's office because we have a minimum number of copies that have to be
printed each month.  I would like to get on a schedule to make sure that we
review, print and mail the fliers to you in time to be distributed.  

Let us set up a schedule for the rest of this year and next year so I can
put it on my calendar and remind everyone when we need to complete the
fliers, review them and get them printed and mailed to you.

Thanks, Ann

From: Patty and Mike Finan [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 1:26 AM
To: Ann Benoit
Subject: Re: Need the pages you want put on the web site

Katy has not printed any of the flyers due to long turn around time. I have
printed them in the office and distributed them.

Patty

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Ann Benoit <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Patty and <mailto:[email-masked]>  Mike Finan' 

Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 11:48 AM

Subject: RE: Need the pages you want put on the web site

Dear Patty,

We are no longer using the black border on fliers because, over time, it
leaves an impression on the printer drum and can't be corrected easily.  Bob
is the only one who can clean the drum so I am trying to make sure we do not
create the same problem with the new printer.  Please send me copies of the
fliers before they are printed so I can see them and add my changes as well.
If you did send them to me, we have to figure out  why I did not receive
them.

Thanks, Ann

From: Patty and Mike Finan [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 10:17 AM
To: Ann Benoit
Subject: Re: Need the pages you want put on the web site

Hi Ann,

I'm not sure what you need but I'll give you what I have. I assume you want
all of this year's events and not just the ones that are upcoming. I've
included the flyers we created for each event and the press releases. Use
the entire season one for the poetry reading information. 

I've also included the header we used on the new site.

If nothing else, could you at least put 'under construction' at the top? 

Patty

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Ann Benoit <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Patty and <mailto:[email-masked]>  Mike Finan' 

Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 11:11 PM

Subject: Need the pages you want put on the web site

Dear Patty,

I am creating a new web site for the museums.  I need your copy for the
events page and any other pages that you want to see on the web site.  We
are not set up for others to input at the moment.  That will change once we
are up and running.

I only have the 2 year old hat lady web site.  Please let me know what
categories you would like to see in the directory.  My first priority is to
get something up and running again.

Thanks, Ann