Subject: RE: Need the pages you want put on the web site
From: "Ann Benoit" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Patty and Mike Finan'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 13:31:45 -0400

Thank you.  I will finish the basic web site and then I want to add some
more copy so it is more interesting.  I will do it slowly because the search
engines like to see changing material on web sites.

Ann

From: Patty and Mike Finan [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2008 12:14 PM
To: Ann Benoit
Subject: Re: Need the pages you want put on the web site

Here's the old version of the tour guide. I need to copy the current one
from the laptop to the flash drive and bring it home tonight so I can email
it to you then. This should get you started.

Patty

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Ann Benoit <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Patty and <mailto:[email-masked]>  Mike Finan' 

Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 12:23 PM

Subject: RE: Need the pages you want put on the web site

Dear Patty,

Is the book for guides on the computer in a format you can send to me like
Microsoft Word?  That would be really helpful.  Is there any other written
material that is in Word format that you can send to me?

Thanks, Ann

From: Patty and Mike Finan [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 10:17 AM
To: Ann Benoit
Subject: Re: Need the pages you want put on the web site

Hi Ann,

I'm not sure what you need but I'll give you what I have. I assume you want
all of this year's events and not just the ones that are upcoming. I've
included the flyers we created for each event and the press releases. Use
the entire season one for the poetry reading information. 

I've also included the header we used on the new site.

If nothing else, could you at least put 'under construction' at the top? 

Patty

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Ann Benoit <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Patty and <mailto:[email-masked]>  Mike Finan' 

Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 11:11 PM

Subject: Need the pages you want put on the web site

Dear Patty,

I am creating a new web site for the museums.  I need your copy for the
events page and any other pages that you want to see on the web site.  We
are not set up for others to input at the moment.  That will change once we
are up and running.

I only have the 2 year old hat lady web site.  Please let me know what
categories you would like to see in the directory.  My first priority is to
get something up and running again.

Thanks, Ann