Subject: Gaylord Order Confirmation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 12:08:44 -0500 (CDT)

* This message is best viewed using a fixed-width font.

Gaylord Order Confirmation:
Thank you for ordering from Gaylord. 
Your order, number 1899790 was placed on 10/19/2005 01:01PM.
Your purchase appears below:
------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Lead Time = Business Days Monday through Friday (does not include weekends
      or holidays).  Lead time is based on availability of inventory and vendor
      delivery times.   Custom orders delivery time will be determined by
      customer's final approval.

Product             Description                     UOM           Price      Qty 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P1620B              Interleaving Paper              Each           $7.27      10
    Priority Code = 51110
    Lead Time = 20 Day(s)

--------- Order Summary: ----------
Order Number:     1899790
Order Value:        $72.70
Tax:                  $.00
Shipping:           $15.82
TOTAL:              $88.52

--------- Billing Address: ---------
PATRICIA FINAN
HURON CITY MUSEUMS
178 LOTHROP
GROSSE POINTE FARMS, MI 48236
United States
313-640-0123
Account #513343

--------- Shipping Addresses: ---------
PATRICIA FIAN
HURON CITY MUSEUM
7995 PIONEER DR
PORT AUSTIN, MI 48467-9400
United States
989-428-4123
Account #236966

-------------------------- IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION --------------------------

  Before signing the delivery receipt, inspect all cartons for external damage.
  For furniture items also inspect the contents for concealed damage.  You need
  to note damages and/or shortages on the delivery receipt and retain packing
  material to allow for appropriate and expedited handling of any freight claim.
  Please follow these instructions to ensure carrier payment on claims.

  After noting the damages on the delivery receipt, call customer service at
  1-800-634-6307 or contact us at [email-masked], and we will
  assist you in completing a freight claim and obtaining a product replacement.

----------------------------------- ORDER STATUS -----------------------------------

  If your order contains a mix of furniture and supply items, you should expect
  them to arrive at different times due to shipment from different locations.

  If you would like to know the status of your items at any time, go to
  www.gaylordmart.com and click on the "View Previous Order" link found in the
  left-hand, orange navigation bar. If you have not registered at the Gaylord
  website before, please have your ship-to or bill-to account number ready for
  quick registration.  You may also call 1-800-634-6307 to check on the status
  of an order or contact [email-masked] if you have any additional
  questions.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 !