Subject: Banner Quote from Britten Inc.
From: "Mark Riedel" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:11:28 -0500

Patty Finan 

Huron City Museums
7995 Pioneer Drive
Port Austin, MI  48467

Phone Number  989-738-8736

Thank you for the opportunity to quote on your current project. Please
review the following quote per your request. Please give me a call if
you have any questions or would like to place the order. I hope to hear
from you soon!

Quote number: 40158056

40158056-1 - 1 Pocket Banner - Single sided digitally printed with Color
Jazz digital imaging at 300 DPI on vinyl 14oz.  Fabrication options to
include 4 Sides hems, Standard grommets  4 T/B. Finish size to be 42" x
192". $380.00

Total Quote $ 402.80

Mark Riedel

Artwork:  Estimates include one hour of artwork and one proof for
approval by email or fax.  Additional time will be estimated on review
of artwork provided and charged at $50 per hour plus scans or film fees
upon acceptance. 

Accepted Formats: Illustrator, FreeHand, and PhotoShop.  Art spec sheets
are available. Files may be transmitted via disk, ftp, or emailed to
your sales representative. Please send along hardcopy with color
designations. Other formats will require additional art charges.

Terms:  Prepayment or credit card on all first time orders, net 30 with
credit approval on future orders, 50% deposit on all large orders.
Purchase Order Numbers are requested with all orders. 
 
RUSH CHARGES:  We readily accept rush orders based on production and
material availability.  Shipping within 4  business days- 25% surcharge.
Shipping within 2 business days - 50% surcharge.  Next Day Air shipping
charges will apply.

Quotation is valid for 30 days or date specified in quote detail.  Quote
does not include any shipping charges.

Production Time:  Approximately 2 weeks from confirmation of order and
approval of artwork. Rush Orders are accepted based on production
capabilities and include additional charges.