Subject: Fwd: Port Austin Vintage Baseball
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:30:07 EST

Hi, just thought I'd send this along, recd it today.  No worries, I told him 
you assigned someone to get back to him and they dropped the ball haha...if 
you have an idea at this time what date you had in mind we should probably let 
him know just so he can pencil it in, otherwise I'll tell him you'll have a 
better idea after the Dec. meeting...if you want to contact him directly, that's 
ok too.
Yeah, the BST (Big Sign Transfer :) can take place on Dec. 6th or 7th I 
think, else sometime in Jan. when you start your next class.  If worse comes to 
worse, I can just get them in the spring, that's ok but keep in touch and we'll 
see if we can do it in Dec. cuz I won't be coming up there until the spring.  
K?  Love, Betts

Subject: Port Austin Vintage Baseball
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 21:38:29 -0500

Hi Betts,
Glad to hear about the possibility of having a match.
Is there a tentative date or weekend selected for the sesquicentennial
celebration?
I'll avoid arbitrarily filling it as I schedule just now.

Thank You,
Paul