Subject: Re: want to come to Sawmill Day?
From: "sandra h. mclean" <[email-masked]>
To: Patty and Mike Finan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 11:21:57 -0500

on 11/11/06 5:06 PM, Patty and Mike Finan at [email-masked] wrote:

Hi there,
 
I was wondering if you would want to come to Sawmill Day next year? It will
be August 18th and you can either walk around or we can put you in the
Church at a set time for a show. I'll add you to the grant application for
money, if you'd like to do it.
 
Hope all is well - rainy and cold today!
Patty Finan
Huron City Museums
7995 Pioneer Drive
Port Austin MI 48467
989 738-6007

HOWDY FROM WARMER THAN YOU TX!  Beau and I would love to be a part of
Sawmill Day!  We can do both...walk around a bit after the church show or
shows.  How about 2 show times and some walkabout time for $100.00-$150.00?
I do the TAG event for $100 for both days because I am a TAG member, but
perhaps your grant can increase this a bit.  I'll let you decide what is
possible.  Beau and Elvira are very busy here in TX and they miss you!  CAW
caw caw!  Happy Thanksgiving to you and your handsome hubby.  XOXO Sandra