Subject: RE: how was the meeting?
From: "Wiese, LaNette" <[email-masked]>
To: "Patty and Mike Finan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 09:37:07 -0500

Patty,
I can't find the email that postponed the meeting.  I am not sure if one
was sent out or not. I knew about it because I asked Stacey if it was
going to be postponed and she sent me an email to say yes.  She also
asked me if Wed would work.  I said yes about 2:00.  I wish you would
have been at the meeting.  I think we all need to hear the same things
and I think each and everyone of us need to be able to express our
concerns, so that we all know what is going on.  I think that the
meeting went well.  Rene agreed she probably overstepped her boundaries
with Joyce.  I have agreed to be the one that relays information to
Joyce only  after the board approves anything that we would like done
differently.  I told Rene that I was offended by the email that she sent
Joyce about all the changes without even asking any of the board members
what we thought.   Key word being the entire board not just Rene. I
believe that Steve, Rene and Stacey have issues with Joyce. They say
that she does not take direction well. I think that Steves is just about
a personality conflict not the direction part. If we want to make all
these changes about Joyces job than I think it should be all of us not
just Rene.  We need to explain why we would like some changes and not
just demand them. I believe that the communication between all of us was
not very good.  I hope that we can improve on this and make this a great
board with a great director.  

LaNette R Wiese 
Assistant Branch Manager 
Kinde 
Independent Bank 
989-874-4500 
Fax 989-874-5107 

Privacy Statement: 
This message may contain confidential information that is protected
under state and/or federal law.  If you received this message in error,
please notify the sender by fax or email and delete this message.  If
you properly received this message, you may use its contents only in
strict accordance with our instructions and privacy policy.

If any person makes a false or misleading representation to obtain
customer information, that person may have committed a federal crime,
and we may report that person to the proper authorities.

________________________________

From: Patty and Mike Finan [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 5:20 PM
To: Wiese, LaNette
Subject: how was the meeting?

Hi there - I never received notice about the meeting today. Could you do
me  favor and check your distribution list to see if I was included? How
did it go? I was at the hotel when Rene got back from the meeting and
talked to her about my concerns but would much rather have been at the
meeting. 
 
Thanks,
Patty Finan
Huron City Museums
7995 Pioneer Drive
Port Austin MI 48467
989 738-6007  cell 989 670-8196
www.HuronCityMuseums.org