Subject: RE: how was the meeting?
From: "Wiese, LaNette" <[email-masked]>
To: "Patty and Mike Finan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 09:19:55 -0500

Patty,
I am with Rene being the new President.  I just think she needs to
realize that yes she is the President but she alone does not make all
the decisions without the board. She has some good ideas but not
everything is good and she needs to discuss this with the board.  We are
all equal.  I told her that at the meeting and she agreed to communicate
better with us. I am not changing my books.  Every month these books are
very detailed. It shows the date and what was paid. I am not going to
put another report together.

LaNette R Wiese 
Assistant Branch Manager 
Kinde 
Independent Bank 
989-874-4500 
Fax 989-874-5107 

Privacy Statement: 
This message may contain confidential information that is protected
under state and/or federal law.  If you received this message in error,
please notify the sender by fax or email and delete this message.  If
you properly received this message, you may use its contents only in
strict accordance with our instructions and privacy policy.

If any person makes a false or misleading representation to obtain
customer information, that person may have committed a federal crime,
and we may report that person to the proper authorities.

________________________________

From: Patty and Mike Finan [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 5:24 PM
To: Wiese, LaNette
Subject: Re: how was the meeting?

Hi LaNette,
 
I also told her she was demanding too many things without discussing
them first. I told her she should have done the same thing with the
changes to the spreadsheet - gone to you first and asked about new ways
to do things OR gone to the full board to ask our opinion about some
changes. I asked her if she wanted to be president and she said yes, as
long as the board backs her on projects. I asked her about a budget plan
for the fireworks and she gave me a copy of what had been handed out. I
think we can work together much better in the future and that she needs
to sit down with Joyce and just talk once you and Stacey have given her
the changes for the newsletter. 
 
Thanks!
Patty

----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Wiese, LaNette <mailto:[email-masked]>  
	To: Patty and Mike Finan <mailto:[email-masked]>  
	Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 9:37 AM
	Subject: RE: how was the meeting?

	Patty,
	I can't find the email that postponed the meeting.  I am not
sure if one was sent out or not. I knew about it because I asked Stacey
if it was going to be postponed and she sent me an email to say yes.
She also asked me if Wed would work.  I said yes about 2:00.  I wish you
would have been at the meeting.  I think we all need to hear the same
things and I think each and everyone of us need to be able to express
our concerns, so that we all know what is going on.  I think that the
meeting went well.  Rene agreed she probably overstepped her boundaries
with Joyce.  I have agreed to be the one that relays information to
Joyce only  after the board approves anything that we would like done
differently.  I told Rene that I was offended by the email that she sent
Joyce about all the changes without even asking any of the board members
what we thought.   Key word being the entire board not just Rene. I
believe that Steve, Rene and Stacey have issues with Joyce. They say
that she does not take direction well. I think that Steves is just about
a personality conflict not the direction part. If we want to make all
these changes about Joyces job than I think it should be all of us not
just Rene.  We need to explain why we would like some changes and not
just demand them. I believe that the communication between all of us was
not very good.  I hope that we can improve on this and make this a great
board with a great director.  

	LaNette R Wiese 
	Assistant Branch Manager 
	Kinde 
	Independent Bank 
	989-874-4500 
	Fax 989-874-5107 

	Privacy Statement: 
	This message may contain confidential information that is
protected under state and/or federal law.  If you received this message
in error, please notify the sender by fax or email and delete this
message.  If you properly received this message, you may use its
contents only in strict accordance with our instructions and privacy
policy.

	If any person makes a false or misleading representation to
obtain customer information, that person may have committed a federal
crime, and we may report that person to the proper authorities.

________________________________

	From: Patty and Mike Finan [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 5:20 PM
	To: Wiese, LaNette
	Subject: how was the meeting?

	Hi there - I never received notice about the meeting today.
Could you do me  favor and check your distribution list to see if I was
included? How did it go? I was at the hotel when Rene got back from the
meeting and talked to her about my concerns but would much rather have
been at the meeting. 
	 
	Thanks,
	Patty Finan
	Huron City Museums
	7995 Pioneer Drive
	Port Austin MI 48467
	989 738-6007  cell 989 670-8196
	www.HuronCityMuseums.org