Subject: RE: Monthly Newsletter & a few other things
From: "Michel & Ilze Ricou, Port Austin Motel" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Huron City Museums'" <[email-masked]>, "'Independent Bank'" <[email-masked]>, "'Port Austin State Bank'" <[email-masked]>, "'Captain Morgans'" <[email-masked]>, "'Rene Nichols'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 17:15:01 -0500

I had mine in green

We have been discussing  enough now we need action.

First we need to address when is the newsletter to be published:

--1rst of month

--within a week after board meeting (That means between the 7 and 15 of each
month)

-- any other idea

Deadline.

Joyce doing the letter knows better what the work is and should give us the
info

Who provide the info:

The event chair must provide the info

Anyone who want to include something in the letter

How:

Electronically would be ideal Joyce would not have to retype, she may have
to do cosmetic work for homogeneity.

I do not want to spend the next meeting discussing these issues. They should
be resolved before.

Michel  

 

Michel & Ilze Ricou

Port Austin Motel

989-738-8729

www.portaustinmotel.com

From: Acct. Ability, Inc. [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 12:35 PM
To: Huron City Museums; Independent Bank; Port Austin Motel/Ricou, Michel;
Port Austin State Bank; Captain Morgans; Rene Nichols
Subject: RE: Monthly Newsletter & a few other things

I am going to follow the trend and put my comments in purple!!

Thanks everyone,

Stacey

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
Acct. Ability Inc. accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.

--- On Fri, 12/12/08, Rene Nichols <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: Rene Nichols <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Monthly Newsletter & a few other things
To: "Huron City Museums" <[email-masked]>, "Independent Bank"
<[email-masked]>, "Port Austin Motel/Ricou, Michel" <[email-masked]>,
"Acct.Abililty/Stacey Viers" <[email-masked]>, "Port Austin State
Bank" <[email-masked]>, "Captain Morgans" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Nichols, Rene" <[email-masked]>
Date: Friday, December 12, 2008, 11:30 AM

Patty, Thanks for taking the time AND for putting your comments in red!  If
each board
member does the same, it would certainly help.  We can discuss everyone's
thoughts
once we hear from all the board members.  I know Darcie will be back shortly
to be
able to comment as well.  Rene

  _____  

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Monthly Newsletter & a few other things
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 10:56:26 -0500

Here are my comments - I put them in red.

Patty

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Wiese, LaNette <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: Rene <mailto:[email-masked]>  Nichols ; Michel
<mailto:[email-masked]> & Ilze Ricou, The Port Austin Motel ; Patty
and Mike Finan <mailto:[email-masked]>  ; [email-masked] ;
Stephen Schmidt <mailto:[email-masked]>  ; Darci Finan
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 9:26 AM

Subject: RE: Monthly Newsletter & a few other things

Rene,

I will forward.

thanks

LaNette R Wiese 
Assistant Branch Manager 
Kinde 
Independent Bank 
989-874-4500 
Fax 989-874-5107 
Privacy Statement: 
This message may contain confidential information that is protected under
state and/or federal law.  If you received this message in error, please
notify the sender by fax or email and delete this message.  If you properly
received this message, you may use its contents only in strict accordance
with our instructions and privacy policy.
If any person makes a false or misleading representation to obtain customer
information, that person may have committed a federal crime, and we may
report that person to the proper authorities.

 

  _____  

From: Rene Nichols [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 5:10 PM
To: Wiese, LaNette
Subject: RE: Monthly Newsletter & a few other things

Good comments & thanks for taking time to do this......it would probably be
good for each of us to share our comments and any new ideas with the whole
board.....might lead to more good things.....I didn't want to forward your
comments without asking first....Would you mind forwarding them to the rest
of
the board?
 
Talk to you soon,
 
Rene

  _____  

Subject: RE: Monthly Newsletter & a few other things
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 13:03:45 -0500
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

 

LaNette R Wiese 
Assistant Branch Manager 
Kinde 
Independent Bank 
989-874-4500 
Fax 989-874-5107 
Privacy Statement: 
This message may contain confidential information that is protected under
state and/or federal law.  If you received this message in error, please
notify the sender by fax or email and delete this message.  If you properly
received this message, you may use its contents only in strict accordance
with our instructions and privacy policy.
If any person makes a false or misleading representation to obtain customer
information, that person may have committed a federal crime, and we may
report that person to the proper authorities.

 

  _____  

From: Rene Nichols [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 4:00 AM
To: Chamber of Commerce; Acct.Abililty/Stacey Viers; Port Austin State Bank;
Port Austin Motel/Ricou, Michel; Captain Morgans; Huron City Museums; Wiese,
LaNette
Cc: Nichols, Rene
Subject: Monthly Newsletter & a few other things

Hi Joyce,
 
For our next and future newsletters, I'd like to see the following content:
 
Copy of unapproved minutes for members to review. (as an attachment) .  Rene
I don't believe that we should be sending out unapproved minutes.  I think
it is up to the board to approve the minutes to make sure the information is
correct.  It is like something going to print that might have errors. I
believe that the approved minutes should be emailed to the members as soon
as they are approved. I'm with LaNette on this - maybe we could put a
summary of what happened, if you really want them to know. But the minutes
should only go out after having been approved. Maybe this will encourage
more to come to meetings?  I definitely understand why the information is
needed, sometimes we have a short window for events, etc.  I love the idea
that a short summary could be published and wait until the minutes are
approved...I think that is the best of both worlds.  Plus it saves me from
making mistakes in front of the entire membership instead of just you guys!
There is no need to send unapproved minutes. I do not understand the need
for a summary. I understand we are trying to communicate more but more is
not always better.

List of current members that have paid 2009 dues and a reminder that per our
by-laws, dues are due Sept 1.   I believe that maybe a couple times a year
we should send out a current list of members.  I disagree with stating who
has paid dues and who has not. Reminders to individual members about late
dues are appropriate, but not to the entire membership community. I would
resent this, if I was having a hard time coming up with my dues. Send out a
members list via e-mail, but don't include it every month. Again, I
understand wanting the list of current members and technically they aren't
current members if their dues are not paid on time...but I also agree that
pointing out late payers or non-payers could get sticky.  I know that we
wanted a list of members a couple months ago...I think it may just be an
area of communication that we can improve on.  I agree that a list once or
twice via email...or once with updates as needed would be sufficient.  The
last thing we want to do is make more work for anyone! Absolutely not.
Areminder about the due date is ok.

A brief note to the membership updating the status of the Visitor's Guide.
For
example, how many members have taken out and paid for an ad to date.   I
think it would be nice to have some information on the Visitors Guide in the
Newsletter.  It is good communication to the members.  Maybe they might have
some suggestions. Again, I do not think we want to point out who paid and
who hasn't paid or even those that have taken out an ad because to some
members that don't take ads I do not want them to feel like they are any
less important than those that do take out ads. An update on the status of
the guide is a great idea and maybe a number (out of total membership) who
has taken an ad out - example 40/60 members. But don't list by name. You can
see who took out an ad when you get the guide.  Again, I agree with pointing
out the number of ads sold, without being specific.  I personally would not
take offense because my lack of an ad is a strategic business decision (and
lack of budget!) but it could happen and we want to make sure each member
feels valued.  An update is a great idea...such as a reminder the deadline
is coming, current progress, asking for suggestions, etc.  I would say
asking for photo submissions, but Joyce does such an amazing job...I'm not
sure we'd find any better ones! Reminder of deadlines, printing, how it is
distributed etc.

I would not care how many ads have been taken.

A list of upcoming chamber events, name of the chair person and their phone
number.  I agree with this completely, but chairs need to make sure to get
Joyce this information in a timely manner. I would add e-mail to the contact
information. The newsletter information and the process by which it gets
submitted to Joyce needs to be created and agreed upon by the board and
Joyce.  She can't be expected to know everything, but we don't want to have
to deal with members who get their feeling hurt b/c their info is not in
there.  I think we need a set system and communicate it to all members, then
if they feel left out...we have a procedure in place to protect Joyce as
well as ourselves.  The responsibility ultimately needs to rest with the
chairperson, event coordinator, etc.  A rolling 3 months of up-coming
events, with a detailed schedule of the next event(s) 

A report from each Chair with an update on their event.  I agree with this
also, but the chairs need to make  to get Joyce the information in a timely
manner. They cannot wait for every board meeting and than expect Joyce to
get everything done for the Newsletter in time. We would need set deadlines
for chairs to get info to Joyce so she can get the newsletter out. If she
doesn't receive any information, it is up to her to include what she wants
in the newsletter. I don't think Joyce should have to hound chairs to get
information. If they don't get the details to her, they can't complain that
their event wasn't covered. Again, I think if we could agree on a deadline
and a standard "form" for them to fill out...or some guidelines on what
information needs to be given to Joyce...the responsibility is on the chair.
This way they can only blame themselves...not us...and especially not Joyce
if it is not published. See on top

A monthly report from the Treasurer.  Monies received, detail of expenses
paid
for the previous month and account balances.  The Newsletter is not a
balance sheet.  I do not think this information is appropriate for the
Newsletter.  I have plenty of reports that I do each month so that there is
never a  question of what was spent where.  I do not have a problem with
Joyce forwarding these reports to all of the members. I do not have a one
page report. I think we should leave this up to the members - let them know
they are available. If they want a copy of the financials, they can be
e-mailed. Joyce can set up a distribution list of those that want financials
sent. If you really want something included - use the yearly summary page
that LaNette gave out at the meeting.  I like the idea of communicating to
the members that this information is always available if they would like it.
I know from experience that many business owners aren't always capable of
making sense of the financial statement, no matter which way it is
presented!  A distribution list is a great idea and should relay the
information to those who want it with little additional effort on anyone's
part. The info is available at the office. We understand the report from
laNette, but I am not sure it would be the same for membership. If I was to
receive it I would see that the chamber has a lot of money and not much is
done  What are my dues for. A copy of the budget will be more informative,

A short note from the President.  I agree a note from the President is a
great idea. Should be included.  I agree...and this could possible be a
chance to rotate between any board member.  Sometimes we are in a position
for a purpose...LaNette can look at one thing from the money perspective,
where someone else will look at it from a volunteer, time, paperwork,
liability, etc.  We should try to be a balanced board and utilize everyone's
strengths.  Of course, if someone has no desire to write a note...that
should be respected as well. I agree

Names and e-mail addresses of our board members.  Again, I think maybe a
couple times a year that this should be done but not every month. Joyce
already has this on the newsletter - she just needs to add the e-mail
addresses. Email addresses would be an excellent addition. Yes

Date of next board meeting.  Agree Yes  Absolutely...maybe a hint of what is
to be discussed (if we know about it) for instance if something was brought
up and tabled or we know there will be a guest speaker or something I agree
Sending the agenda or announcing the items would be good.

Date of next membership meeting. (Not every board meeting has to be a
membership meeting).  Agree Yes  yes All monthly board meetings must be open
to the membership. If we have a need for faster discussion e mail for
discussion and approval can be used. we have done it previously. Of course
the item is reported at the monthly meeting.

A recognition area to thank members for their recent volunteer efforts.
Agree Again Joyce needs to be given this information in a timely manner
because if she is expected to know who to thank someone could get missed.
Again - we need to set up a deadline (given by Joyce) of when she needs any
newsletter information. Maybe she sends out a reminder to let us know the
deadline is coming up?  I hate to create committees just for the sake of
having committees   <http://mail.yimg.com/a/i/mesg/tsmileys2/01.gif>  but
maybe we could have some people who are good at recognizing volunteers...or
the chair of an event...write up a little something to be submitted by the
same procedure and deadline as everything else.  We just need to encourage
them (the chairs or whoever) to do that and set a precedent. It should be
the responsibility of the chair to ensure the volunteers are recognized.

I'd like our businesses to be able to post their new seasonal hours,
particularly
stores and restaurants.   I think they should be able to post seasonal hours
but I do not think that it needs to be in every Newsletter. Again the
businesses need to get Joyce the information and if they change anything
also get that information to Jocye. This could be done just for the winter
months. I think it could get crazy to try and include every member's hours
in a newsletter every month. Is this info on the Web site? Anyone could
check that during the summer.   I like the idea of directing people to the
website for a lot of that info...because it can get to be a lot.  I see a
future of growth coming...and hopefully there will be too many businesses to
list them all!  On a side note...I think our website needs a drastic
overhaul!  I think Joyce is doing a great job with what she has been given
to work with, but we could have so much more.  One more thing for us to
budget for down the road.  I would like to see a better, user-friendly site
where we can publish links to the newsletter, the most recent approved
minutes, treasurer's report, forms to sign up for events, such as the polar
bear dip, the casino trip...etc.  I'd love for people to be able to pay
their dues online and everything!  I'm a dreamer! For 4 years I have tried
to find out the above information and it is not easy. However, Joyce has
been doing it.   Yes the web site need to be redone. I can help.

A feature story each month on at least two current businesses.  I think that
this is a good idea.  Who is going to be responsible for picking who is
featured and what information is featured? Joyce is only one person. The
board either needs to decide who to include, or just go down the list
alphabetically. Could they write up their own or is Joyce okay with doing
this? For some businesses, this could be a hard thing to accomplish. I love
the idea...and selfishly love the idea of going alphabetically!  Maybe we
could communicate to the members that we would like to do this and if they
are interested in being featured to please write something up, subject to
board approval.  If needed, maybe we could ask Joyce to follow up to
add/delete/change the info with the business' approval. A lottery would be
the more equitable. However just admitting we have 100 members; it would
take 8 years (100/12) for one featured business or 4 years for 2.  May be
some member could write about something of general interest: taxes,
advertising tec. 

A feature story for each new member.  I think this is a great idea.  I
believe the person that is responsible for getting the new member should  be
doing the feature story.  Joyce is only one person working 16 hours per
week. Great idea - again we need to decide logistics - who does the writing.
I do like this suggestion for a number of reasons.  One...it will highlight
the growth of the chamber therefore generating positive attitudes.  Two...it
will showcase some of the businesses which benefits everyone.  and
Three...it will encourage others to join. yes

The fireworks committee has a series of fund raising activities planned.  We
need to
feature them every month.  I agree that every event that is being planned
should be featured in the Newsletter. Again, Joyce has to be provided with
the information in a timely manner to get this done. These should be
included just like an other upcoming event.  Agreed...same procedure, same
deadline, same responsibility on the chairperson.  I understand that the
fireworks committee has been working hard, but so has the car show committee
and the chill thrill committee...unfortunately, the committees who present
reports at the board meeting are the ones getting all the attention.  Maybe
we need to talk to the fireworks committee and find out if there is one
member that would take responsibility either to write something up for
Joyce...or to forward the info to a board member to write up.  I understand
there are some personality issues, and I would volunteer to act as a
liaison...provided I don't have to attend committee meetings...but if there
is an email loop I can be part of...I would do it. Just another event. If
there is a fund raising then it should be indicated in the letter.

 We need to note that we are doing a membership drive to get as many new
members
now so they may be included in the visitor's guide.  A  membership drive
should be included in the Newsletter. The deadline for this is coming up -
doesn't Joyce need all the info by the end of this month?   We really needed
the membership list a couple months ago...that was a communication issue I'm
afraid. Whatever time we have left...we should be doing something...we could
use the extra funds.

At this time, I'll ask that our secretary review all content for accuracy
before sending it to our membership.  I think we decided that everything
should be forwarded to the entire board and if we do not respond it means we
agree. I agree with this but we need to make sure we respond by the deadline
if we have feedback. Joyce should not have to follow up with us. The more
eyes on things the better. However, I think we need to trust Joyce when
there is a tight deadline. I agree that asking the board to review it is a
good idea.  I don't want to micromanage Joyce, but it will help take some of
the blame off her (and we all understand that she can only print information
that she is given) but if the final review is on the board, then people who
don't like it can vote us off!  If we set a deadline for submission early
enough (and obviously Joyce is the best one to do that) we should have the
time to spend a day or so...and with 7 of us on the board...if one or two do
not get to it within the day or so, at least there are more than one set of
eyes looking it over.  See my idea on top

I realize your current format requires you to create the newsletter at home.
For the
time being, I have no problem with you creating it using Word or another
program
that is currently available on the Chamber computer.  I know it won't be
as nice looking or include pictures, but I feel the content is more
important at this time.  We do not have proper equipment at the Chamber
Office. I really believe that we need to budget in new equipment and
programs so that all of the work of the director can be done at the chamber
office. I agree but what is the problem with Joyce working on things from
home? I don't think there is anything wrong with her working at home...I
belive Rene was trying to help alleviate some of the burden that changing
the content would place on Joyce.  I appreciate all the work Joyce puts into
the newsletter and by asking for some changes, I don't want to add a burden
to her!  I think Rene shares that opinion...but she'd have to address that.
I definitely think new equipment is needed.  Port Austin is growing and
changing and there are such amazing things happening...I would love to see
our Chamber keep up with that.  A new website, better equipment, the new
facility!  I can't wait.  But there are serious things that need to be
fixed...such as our procedures, bylaws, communication channels...etc.  I
think we all want to be a cohesive, positive, and effective board.  If we
didn't, we wouldn't be here.  It is going to take all of us working toward a
common vision to make that happen.  Part of the problem seems to be from a
lack of that shared vision...or I should say a lack of communication as to
what each of our vision is.  We need to share a goal or we will end up
divided.  maybe we need to have a strategic planning session sometime in the
future! Web site definitively need to be changed. Yes new equipment would be
nice but where are the funds coming from. Could the DDA allocate some money?

We need to focus on using the monthly newsletter as a means of getting
timely and
helpful information to the general membership.
As for the timing of the newsletter, the secretary should have the
unapproved minutes
to you within a week of our monthly meetings. The treasurers report should
be presented
as a short one page document at our monthly board meeting which you will put
in the
newsletter.   I have enough reports to do as it is.  They are very detailed.
I do not have a one page report.  If Stacey wants to come up with this from
LaNette's report, that is fine. See the comments above.  Maybe a more
relevant item to add would be a short final financial report for each event?
I have no problem helping out in whatever way you guys want me to.  I don't
want to overstep my duties or my authority by any means...but the board
should agree on what and when to present.

The rest of the information should be easy enough to keep updated. 
My letter this month will let them know to contact the chamber office with
seasonal hours of operation and let them know you'll be featuring a couple
businesses each month.  I'll have it to you by Monday. 
 
On a seperate note, all ad monies and forms for the Car Show should be going
to the
committee chair.  The chair should record his/her list and then submit the
checks to the
treasurer when the ad sales deadline has been reached.  It is then the
chair's responsibility
to forward that information to his/her sub committees for further action.  I
know you've been
helping out, but this is the procedure that should be followed.  I don't
agree with this. Keri is not accessible and it does not make sense to wait
to deposit money when we have it ready to go. The advertising subcommittee
can report to Keri where we are but this is adding in unncecessary work. The
advertising subcommittee reports where we are at just like the rest of the
subcommittees. I can see both sides of this.  As a treasurer, you want the
money in the bank right away...however as someone trying to do the
flyer...it was frustrating that everyone else seemed to know who bought an
ad but me.  I think that is another area where we just need to set a
procedure for every event and stick to it.  I respect LaNette's comments as
she has been in this position longer...maybe we just need to reiterate to
the event committees to communicate within themselves.  Sometimes we are all
type-A go-getters and forget to collaborate! This is becoming very
complicate I do not thing we had any problem previously. If the budget is
approved then LaNette do her job well by creating an event report and
presenting it a the meeting.  

When bills need to be paid, it
will be the chair's responsibilty to present them to the board for approval
of payment.  We need
to follow this procedure with each event so nothing falls through the
cracks.  I know you're
willing to help where ever needed if the chair asks for it.  I thought we
passed the budgets for events so that the chair did not have to bring the
bills for approval each month. Things will become late if they need board
approval for everything.  I have the budgets so if something comes in way
higher than what it on the budget I will not pay it until I address the
board. We really need to clarify this issue - everyone needs to know how we
are supposed to function when it comes to paying bills for events.  I am
trying to write up a procedure for you guys to take a look at that we can
present for approval at the January board meeting.  I think the regular,
routine bills should be approved every year at the first meeting which
allows LaNette to pay them as she receives them.  I also think that anything
that was pre-approved by an event budget should also be paid as it comes
in...however it should not be LaNette's responsibility to figure out which
budget line an invoice should be applied to.  Larger governments and
businesses will include a request for payment with the invoice showing which
event, and which budget line it belongs on.  I'm not sure if we need to be
that "detailed" but some way to help the treasurer should be decided on.
What do you guys think? We are not a so big organization and having all
these procedures may be burdensome.

When a bill is presented for payment it should simply have the event name on
or attached to it. 

 
Lastly, I'd like the secretary to get the chamber mail and dispurse it.
This is no offense to you,
but there is information that comes to the chamber that should be viewed by
a board member
first, not by a member, employee or contractor.  The system is currently
backwards.  It is
also our secretary's responsibility to discuss correspondence received at
our board meetings.  Now that I have spoke to you, it makes sense that the
secretary gets the mail.  We just need to make sure we take this off the
list of duties for the director. I understand from our discussion, Rene, why
you want this to happen. I agree we need to change the by-laws. I have no
problem getting the mail each day and distributing it to anyone that needs
it.  Some guidance on which "junk mail" can be thrown out without bringing
it to the board, etc. may be useful!  We can work through that pretty
easily.  I like having written procedures in place so that when a person is
elected to a new office...there is no question or misunderstanding.
 
We've come to depend on you as director to perform functions that board
members should
be doing.  I'd like to correct that, if possible.  I also want the secretary
to review any
material that may be going to print on behalf of the chamber.  You've been
doing a great job
in that area, but a board member needs to put an approval on any content
that represents
the chamber.  At this time, I want that approval to come from the secretary.
Again - I think it needs to be the entire board reviewing info. However, we
do need to trust Joyce. She is the best thing to happen to this Chamber and
I don't want to put limits on her ability to do her job.  Maybe approval is
too much, but a courtesy copy?  Joyce does an amazing job with her press
releases, but as a board we shouldn't be surprised by them.  I do trust
Joyce, and want to make her job easier...not harder.  I don't want her to
have to wait for approval for everything...again we just need open
communication and some procedure for guidance.  A courtesy copy won't be
difficult if the info is emailed to the papers, etc.  Not sure what to do
about stuff that is not electronically submitted, but maybe Joyce would have
an idea. Yes we should know about the release and a copy would be nice So we
do not have surprises when asked about it.
 
There are exciting times coming to Port Austin.  We have a year to get the
chamber
in line with these changes, performing as a well oiled machine and ready to
move into
the new Welcome Center when completed.  While these changes may be difficult
for you and
the board, I'm confident you can implement them and help our chamber move
forward. 

My comments are my opinions. I am not saying that I am correct about
everything. If you or any of the other board members can explain to make me
change my mind I am more than willing to listen.  Sometimes when someone
else explains the reasoning behind  what they would like to change it can
make more sense.

Thanks 

We need to make sure that we reassure Joyce that we trust her to do her job.
Some of the comments and the way they were presented have caused her to
question that. I know we talked about better ways to communicate this, Rene,
but I think we all need to be careful that this doesn't become a contentious
board. I was there when the Chamber was run like a dictatorship and there
was not a sense of cooperation or teamwork. It wasn't fun. I know we can get
be a great team as we go forward. Rene, I think you need to talk to the
board about your goal of where you want us to be in the future. 

Sorry I was extremely long-winded.  I have faith in this board and in Joyce
to figure out a compromise between micro-managing and no-management at all.
It will just take some time...but the time that we invest now will help all
future boards as well.
I'll have my letter for the newsletter to you by Monday.
 
Rene

  _____  

Suspicious message? There's an alert for that. Get your Hotmail
<http://windowslive.com/Explore/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_broad2
_122008> R account now. 

  _____  

Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail
<http://windowslive.com/Explore/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_speed_
122008> R account. 

  _____  

Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail
<http://windowslive.com/Explore/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_speed_
122008> R account.