From: "Wiese, LaNette" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michel & Ilze Ricou, Port Austin Motel" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Rene Nichols" <[email-masked]>, "Port Austin Chamber" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Patty and Mike Finan" <[email-masked]>, "Stephen Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 13:57:50 -0500

On the reports that I just sent out the year to date expenses should be
$11,681.09.  
Sorry!!!
LaNette R Wiese
Assistant Branch Manager
Kinde
Independent Bank
989-874-4500
Fax 989-874-5107

Privacy Statement:
This message may contain confidential information that is protected
under state and/or federal law.  If you received this message in error,
please notify the sender by fax or email and delete this message.  If
you properly received this message, you may use its contents only in
strict accordance with our instructions and privacy policy.

If any person makes a false or misleading representation to obtain
customer information, that person may have committed a federal crime,
and we may report that person to the proper authorities.