Subject: RE: updates
From: "Casey Bruce" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 03:20:59 +0000

Board,

Doug called me and he was pleasant he will go through and make the neccesary 
changes to accomdate our new site.  He was not the most possitive that we 
were going on our own and he explained that it is a hard thing to do, 
however we are moving in the right direction and the new site will be very 
user freindly.  I will keep you posted.

Casey A Bruce
Associate Broker/Manager
Osesntoski Realty Co.
[email-masked]

>From: "Port Austin Area Chamber of Commerce" <[email-masked]>
>To: "Michel Ricou" <[email-masked]>, "LaNette Wiese" 
><[email-masked]>,   "Lori Babcock" <[email-masked]>, "Dave 
>Dybowski" <[email-masked]>,   "Casey Bruce" <[email-masked]>
>Subject: updates
>Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:15:04 -0500
>
>Hi everyone, here are some updates for you:
>
>LaNette is still having trouble with the state raffle lisence, they want 
>our by-laws to state that if the chamber dissolves, monies will go to a 
>local government, where ours state that monies will go to a charity. This 
>of course makes it impossible to get it done in the time frame we need. 
>Joyce is checking with PACP to see if they will get a lisence for us thru 
>them. She will let me know tomorrow or asap. We will most likely not have 
>tickets ready for Outdorama, but will be able to have them by the end of 
>Feb., let's hope. Also, I wasn't sure if you decided if we are going to put 
>our ad in WLEW's vacation guide. If we are, we need to let Matt know by 
>Feb. 28 to get 2004 price, and then we can get something made up and 
>submitted asap. I had the newsletter ready, but will have to change it 
>depending on when we get the raffle situation settled. I mailed out letters 
>to Doug, Mary Jane, and the members with web connection informing them of 
>the changes to come. I'll be in the office tomorrow and Sat. if you need to 
>call, however, LaNette will not be availabe until Tues. of next week, due 
>to a family problem. That's all for now. Lori M.