Subject: RE: request
From: "Wiese, LaNette" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "Stephen Schmidt" <[email-masked]>, "Patty and Mike Finan" <[email-masked]>, "Port Austin Chamber" <[email-masked]>, "Michel & Ilze Ricou, Port Austin Motel" <[email-masked]>, "Darci Finan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 09:10:38 -0500

I think the chamber should do this for both of the groups.
Thanks

LaNette R Wiese 
Assistant Branch Manager 
Kinde 
Independent Bank 
989-874-4500 
Fax 989-874-5107 

Privacy Statement: 
This message may contain confidential information that is protected
under state and/or federal law.  If you received this message in error,
please notify the sender by fax or email and delete this message.  If
you properly received this message, you may use its contents only in
strict accordance with our instructions and privacy policy.

If any person makes a false or misleading representation to obtain
customer information, that person may have committed a federal crime,
and we may report that person to the proper authorities.

________________________________

From: Acct. Ability, Inc. [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 9:05 AM
To: Port Austin Chamber; Wiese, LaNette; Michel & Ilze Ricou; Darcie
Finan; Patty and Mike Finan
Subject: Re: request

I think the chamber should do that for both groups.  
 
Joyce,
Is that something you would have on file and could do for us?  
 
Thanks!
 
Also...I was preparing the minutes and had a question for the
board...John and Lisa gave their cell phone numbers at the meeting.
Should that be in the minutes?  Maybe I should doublecheck with John?

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and
delete this e-mail from your system. Acct. Ability Inc. accepts no
liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

--- On Wed, 1/7/09, Patty and Mike Finan <[email-masked]> wrote:

	From: Patty and Mike Finan <[email-masked]>
	Subject: request
	To: "Acct.Abililty/Stacey Viers" <[email-masked]>, "Port
Austin Chamber" <[email-masked]>, "Lanette Wiese"
<[email-masked]>, "Michel & Ilze Ricou" <[email-masked]>, "Darcie
Finan" <[email-masked]>
	Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 5:46 PM

	Hello everyone,
	 
	I forgot to ask at the meeting on Monday, if the Chamber would
be willing to write letters of support for both the Thumb Arts Guild and
Huron City Museums for me. Both groups will be applying for a grant from
the Michigan Council for the Arts and Cultural Affairs and I would
appreciate it! There should be past copies on file, but if you need a
sample, please let me know. The deadline would be January 24th. 
	 
	Thanks!
	Patty Finan
	Huron City Museums
	7995 Pioneer Drive
	Port Austin MI 48467
	989 738-6007  cell 989 670-8196
	www.HuronCityMuseums.org <http://www.huroncitymuseums.org/>